Here's what our customers say ...
- “I like nice things. So when I decided I wanted a stove fan, Warpfive was the only way to go for me. It’s a fantastic piece of kit, really substantial and looks just the part. It’s always a talking point when people see it for the first time. I love my log burner and the stove fan just as much. If you’re considering one of these I urge you to do it; there will be no regrets. Customer service is also second to none, a real pleasure to deal with. Makes a nice change in this day and age. Thank you Warpfive!!” - Adam United Kingdom (Feb 2019)
- 'Review of Sidewinder Stove Fan - The information given on the website was concise and informative which made choosing a fan easy. Ordering was quick and easy and all communication was dealt with swiftly and well. There was a minor issue with the courier, but that did not affect the speedy delivery at all. The fan itself was a perfectly engineered thing of beauty which far exceeded my expectations (I rarely ever say that!) and I felt that the pictures on the website did not do it justice. I have not yet used it on the stove as it is a Christmas present, but I did put it onto a steel plate on the gas hob to check it and was impressed with its performance. I have no doubt it will eliminate the cold corner of our lounge and keep my wife more comfortable. Ten out of ten for the service and eleven for the product!' - Nigel United Kingdom (Dec 2018)
- 'I have been using a Warpfive Steelhead fan for two weeks, the build quality and design is superb, the detail engineering is so impressive. The fan starts quickly and creates a ’soft' air flow without being intrusive, and really helps to create a uniform temperature throughout our large room (about 25 Sqm), it's also an immediate talking point with guests. Is it noisy? our fire makes more noise than the fan and it's quiet, the Warpfive fan is very quiet, down to precision of the engineering. Thrilled with the purchase highly recommend it to anyone.' - Chris United Kingdom (Dec 2018)
- 'How did you do! Product - Can't fault it - it really does what it says on the box! but being mechanical, it does needs a little TLC . However, I can't fault the build quality or it's operation.
Also, I like the eco friendly packaging, as do my Binmen.
The up market box for the Maintenance Kit is a nice idea, as I'm more likely to take care of it, rather than just stick it in a cupboard, and forget all about it!
Usage - Currently operating for about 12 -15 hrs a day, largely unattended, with a 15% reduction in briquette consumption to date. Definite scope for further reduction.
Comfort Factor - It really has made a big difference in comfort throughout my cottage . As I have stone floors throughout, there is a steep vertical temperature gradient. This has now been significantly moderated, particularly at sitting head height
Customer interface - Phone/email, very friendly, helpful and timely. However, would suggest slightly more emphasis on running temps and datum points on the web site
Support - Excellent, quick turnaround and good value for money.
One unexpected outcome, is that visitors to the cottage, regardless of age, are utterly fascinated by the engine - a great conversation piece!
Overall, I'm a very happy bunny, and will certainly not hesitate to recommend your products!' - Keith United Kingdom (Dec 2018)
- 'Lovely piece of kit, beautifully made and works a treat. I’m getting much more heat from my wood-burner as it blows the hot air from my over-large fireplace out into the room. Recommend the optional acrylic cover unless you have a very clean room as it stops the airborne ash and dust falling in the works which would probably clog it up after a while. Sometimes just stand and watch it run - love it. Not cheap, but a case of you get what you pay for.' - Steve United Kingdom (Nov 2018)
- 'This is my second purchase. The first bought as a gift for my son two years ago. My recent purchase is for a Christmas gift. The engines are like a piece of technological art - as well as a functioning air distributor. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to other people.' - Dave United Kingdom (Nov 2018)
- 'About two years ago, we purchased a Sidewinder for our wood burning stove (due to limited space), we have been extremely delighted with it and it has been 100% reliable. They are not the cheapest stove fans, but of those we tried, there is no comparison, this is a product that you absolutely get what you pay for. To be honest, we don't know which is the best feature - the tremendous engineering, the silent operation, the simple beauty of it, the efficiency or ... its discussion attraction with the interest of all who visit and see it - whether the stove is lit and the fan is working or whether it's just motionless on top of the unlit stove! Oh, and a word about Warpfive's customer service... it is excellent - we have experienced fast and clear answers to all questions. Ordering is very easy, delivery is fast and secure by reliable couriers. We have had no hesitation in now purchasing a Steelhead to join our soon to be installed stove cooker in another room in our home and we are expectant of the same superlative features! Thank you Warpfive.' - Adrian & Denise United Kingdom
- 'It is a beautifully made fan and its appearance is modern, stylish and effective.' - Paul United Kingdom
- 'I have had my Windjammer for about three weeks now and it easily has over ten hours operating time. The build quality and materials used are A1! I have set my wick flush with the top of the burner neck and with this small flame the engine can be started within a minute. Once warmed up, the engine has a good speed with this small flame and no noise or vibration! Very pleased to add this engine to my collection!' - Chris Canada
- 'In a word brilliant. Quick delivery and well packaged, and a lovely product. Have spent hours watching (and listening to) it whirling away, a very well made product. Much better than the electric versions available.'
- 'Exactly as described very happy. Pics really don't do it justice.'
- 'Great service and lovely machine!'
- 'Your Warpfive Stove Fan arrived and it surely is well done! The high quality of design engineering and construction makes it outstanding mechanical art. It runs fast, quiet and smooth. Thanks - I have been looking for such a machine for years.'
- 'Great item - bought for husband’s birthday - he was very pleased with the mechanism. No problem with delivery and came well packaged'
- 'Fantastic service! Will use again, thank you, Stirling engine fan is fantastic'
- 'Perfectly tip-top and exactly as described.'
- 'The Stirling engine kit arrived when stated, really well packed, nothing missing. Took about 3 hours to put together, up and running in front of me now. Great fun had by all.'
- 'Your Stirling fan is awesome! The workmanship is superb, it's a work of art.... I like it so much, I bought a second one... It works great on my soapstone wood stove (some internet comments said it wouldn't, being that soapstone doesn't get as hot as cast iron) It does gently move the heat around.. I'm glad I purchased it.'
- 'Superb item - excellent advice and service - very many thanks!'
- 'Fan is awesome and I am really enjoying it. Moves air Great conversation piece!'
- 'Well Packed, Speedy Delivery & Exactly as described & Beautiful! - Many Thanks'
- 'Absolutely the best. Just what I was looking for!'
- 'Really nice item and excellent service Many thanks'
- 'Well engineered item and very fast delivery. Thanks'
- 'Stunning! Works well, super silent and a rather cool steam punk style gadget!'
- 'Working silently all day, a lovely product promptly delivered. Excellent.'
- 'The fan was properly packed and arrived undamaged. Assembly was simple.'
- 'Love this item, really works, I will buy again such good quality all metal.'
- 'Everything hunky dory, fan works very well, room definitely warmer. Also a joy to look at – very quiet, high build quality, highly recommended.'
- 'We have had this fan for a couple of months now and can't fault it. It is a practically silent fan that helps to move heat around your room without drying or being uncomfortable when sitting in front of it. We have a low lintel on over the wood burner and the reduced height of this model fits with 5mm to spare. As long as you keep the fire ticking over at a reasonable temperature, this works flawlessly. Very happy with the purchase and would recommend to anybody.'