The Classic wood stove thermometer is a highly accurate, scientific instrument which provides consistent and reliable temperatures. It’s turned from a solid billet of aluminium and then hand built with a quality bi-metallic strip. A double pointed hand spans between both Fahrenheit and Celsius so you can read both temperatures at the same time.
In addition to accuracy, this wood stove thermometer also offers longevity and reliability. It has a Borosilicate glass face which prevents dust contamination (dust negatively affects accuracy), plus laser engraved numerals provide a permanent marking solution.
The Classic Wood Stove Thermometer measures from room temperature up to 450 C (842 F) and benefits from rapid heat transfer technology,.
Designed and manufactured in Great Britain.
Wood Stove Thermometer
Wood stove thermometers are useful in ensuring that you do not overheat your stove, and in helping you to determine your most economical burn rate.
See here for more information about why you should use a stove thermometer.
Classic Wood Stove Thermometer
- Timeless classic design with unique double-pointed hand
- Borosilicate glass face to protect from ash / dust contamination
- Machined out of a solid billet of aluminium
- Large engraved permanent numerals
- Full sized bi-metallic mechanism
- Rapid heat transfer technology
- Outer Diameter: 74 mm (2.9 inches)
- Height: 22 mm (0.87 inches)
- Weight: 146 g