The Sidewinder Stove Fan is a small heat powered fan which operates across a broad range of temperatures.
The Sidewinder Stove Fan will work on any medium to hot stove surface and starts operating at 110° C (230° F).
Named the Sidewinder for its dual pulley and belt operating mechanism – it has an intriguing Stirling engine design which is captivating to watch plus highly functional.
The stepped up pulley ratio increases the Sidewinder’s RPM and enables it to move an impressive 322 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air.
When you use a Sidewinder Stove Fan you can reduce your wood usage by up to 22% and heat your room up to 40% faster.
If you are the owner of a diesel or catalytic stove, please read advice on the FAQs page.
Stirling Engine Design
Warpfive stove fans are small precision engineered Stirling engines, which are 100% mechanical and do not have any electric components which may stop working if overheated. Consequently they are extremely reliable and with care will last a lifetime. Find out more here
Every engine is precision engineered and hand built with durable materials like stainless steel, aluminium, brass and Borosilicate glass. As a result they operate quietly – typically 12dB.
Advanced materials (such as graphite) and low friction bearings ensure low maintenance, plus heat flow is optimised with a silver thermodynamic heat plate.
Stirling engine stove fans have a high power output and low start up speed so they move large volumes of warm air.
Every engine is hand-crafted, assembled and tested in Great Britain.
WARPFIVE 22/23 – NEW RANGE EXPLAINED
At Warpfive we are constantly striving for performance perfection so we are delighted to bring our latest range to you. Please take a look at the new product images to view the design modifications which include –
- Bearing cartridge system offering reduced friction and ease of replacement – read more here
- CNC acuminated aluminium posts for improved thermodynamic performance
- A shortened, light-weight composite crank for higher RPM and increased power
- A beech wood handle for easy handling
Sidewinder Stove Fan
- Sidewinder Stove Fan with compact Stirling Engine design
- Solid stainless steel base for improved thermodynamics
- Start-up temperature 110° C (230° F)
- Maximum stove top temperature 450° C ( 842° F)
- Circulates in excess of 322 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air
- Uses a 4 blade high aspect ratio fan (220mm, 8.6 inch diameter) to circulate maximum air at low RPM
- Light weight composite crank
- Operation is quiet – typically 12dB
- Stainless steel displacer and regenerator boost performance
- Low profile design – measures 225 mm (8.8 inches) in height
- Dust Cover, maintenance kit and spare belt included
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Overall height: 225 mm/8.8 inches
- Base dimensions: 110 mm/4.3 inches
- Weight: 1.8 kg/3.97lbs
- Fan diameter: 220 mm/8.6 inches