The Steelhead Stove Fan is a thermal fan offering excellent performance across a broad range of temperatures.
It works on any medium to hot stove surface and starts operating at 110° C (230° F). When you use a Steelhead Stove Fan you can reduce your wood usage by up to 22% and heat your room up to 40% faster.
If you are the owner of a diesel or catalytic stove, please read the advice on the FAQs page.
Stirling Engine Stove Fan
Warpfive stove fans are small precision engineered Stirling engines, which are 100% mechanical and do not have any electric components which may stop working if overheated. Consequently they are extremely reliable and with care will last a lifetime. Find out more here
Every engine is precision engineered and hand built with durable materials like stainless steel, aluminium, brass and Borosilicate glass. As a result they operate quietly – typically 12dB.
Advanced materials (such as graphite) and low friction bearings ensure low maintenance, plus heat flow is optimised with a silver thermodynamic heat plate.
Stirling engine stove fans have a high power output and low start up speed so they move large volumes of warm air.
Every engine is hand-crafted, assembled and tested in Great Britain.
Warpfive 22/23 – New Range Explained
At Warpfive we are constantly striving for performance perfection so we are delighted to bring our latest range to you. Please take a look at the new product images to view the design modifications which include –
- Bearing cartridge system offering reduced friction and ease of replacement – read more here
- CNC acuminated aluminium posts for improved thermodynamic performance
- A shortened, light-weight composite crank for higher RPM and increased power
- A beech wood handle for easy handling
Steelhead Stove Fan (black)
Steelhead Stove Fan (red)
- Steelhead Stove Fan with Stirling Engine design
- Solid stainless steel base for improved thermodynamics
- Start-up temperature 110° C (230° F)
- Maximum stove top temperature 450° C ( 842° F)
- Circulates in excess of 322 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air
- Dust Cover and maintenance kit included
- Uses a large 4 blade high aspect ratio profiled fan (285mm, 11.2 inch diameter) to circulate maximum air at low RPM
- Light weight composite crank
- Operation is quiet – typically 12dB
- Stainless steel displacer and regenerator boost performance
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Overall height: 325 mm/12.8 inches
- Base dimensions: 110 mm/4.3 inches
- Weight: 1.8 kg/3.97 lbs
- Fan diameter: 285 mm/11.2 inches