Warpfive is delighted to offer you the opportunity to purchase a Gold Special Edition stove fan. Only limited quantities of this unique item will be custom built and made available during 2023.
This is the perfect gift for individuals who are celebrating a special birthday or memorable occasion or for collectors.
The Special Edition stove fan is a Stirling engine which is beautifully handbuilt with carefully selected components. It comes with a solid brass brush finished top plate and fan blade. Both the top plate and fan blade are deep engraved with a bespoke pattern, hand-blackened and then polished.
The engine is a powerful twin cylinder design for maximum airflow. It has an exceptionally high air output – in excess of 442 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air.
It’ll work on any medium to high heat wood stove or multi-fuel stove surface and has a start-up temperature of 120° C (248° F).
When you use the Special Edition Gold stove fan you can reduce your wood usage by up to 22% and heat your room up to 40% faster.
If you are the owner of a diesel stove, please read advice on the FAQs page.
Stirling Engine Design
Warpfive stove fans are small precision engineered Stirling engines, which are 100% mechanical and do not have any electric components which may stop working if overheated. Consequently they are extremely reliable and with care will last a lifetime. Find out more here
Every engine is precision engineered and hand built with durable materials like stainless steel, aluminium, brass and Borosilicate glass. As a result they operate quietly – typically 28dB.
Advanced materials (such as graphite) and low friction bearings ensure low maintenance, plus heat flow is optimised with a silver thermodynamic heat plate.
Stirling engine stove fans have a high power output and low start up speed so they move large volumes of warm air.
Every engine is hand-crafted, assembled and tested in Great Britain.
Special Edition Gold Deep Engraving Process
Special Edition Gold Stove Fan
- Limited quantity available
- Stirling engine fan with twin cylinders
- Deep engraved, hand-blackened and finished
- High performance Stirling engine with solid stainless steel base
- Start-up temperature 120° C (248° F)
- Maximum stove top temperature 450° C (842° F)
- Circulates in excess of 442 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air
- Uses a large 4 blade high aspect ratio fan (285mm, 11.2 inch diameter) to circulate maximum air at low RPM
- Operation is quiet – typically 28dB
- Stainless steel displacer and regenerator boost performance
- Dust Cover & maintenance kit included
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Overall height: 325 mm/12.8 inches
- Base dimensions: 110 mm/4.3 inches
- Weight: 1.8 kg/3.97lbs
- Fan diameter: 285 mm/11.2 inches