The Twinspeed is the best stove fan for large rooms because it has an exceptionally high air output – in excess of 442 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air.
It’ll work on any cool to high heat wood stove or multi-fuel stove surface and has a start-up temperature of 120° C (248° F).
Named the Twinspeed for its twin piston cylinders, it provides high performance with maximum airflow.
Best Stove Fan for Large Room
When you use a Twinspeed you can reduce your wood usage by up to 22% and heat your room up to 40% faster.
If you are the owner of a diesel stove, please read here for more information.
The 2021 / 2022 Twinspeed model includes the following design modifications –
- Solid stainless steel base with no uprights for improved thermodynamic performance
- Profiled fan blade for enhanced air circulation
- Light-weight composite crank for higher RMP
Stirling Engine Design
Warpfive stove fans are small precision engineered Stirling engines, which are 100% mechanical and do not have any electric components which may stop working if overheated. Consequently they are extremely reliable and with care will last a lifetime. Find out more here
Every engine is precision engineered and hand built with durable materials like stainless steel, aluminium, brass and Borosilicate glass. As a result they operate quietly – typically 28dB.
Advanced materials (such as graphite) and low friction bearings ensure low maintenance, plus heat flow is optimised with a silver thermodynamic heat plate.
Stirling engine stove fans have a high power output and low start up speed so they move large volumes of warm air.
Every engine is hand-crafted, assembled and tested in Great Britain.
- Twin cylinder Stirling engine
- High performance Stirling engine with solid stainless steel base for improved thermodynamics
- Start-up temperature 120° C (248° F)
- Maximum stove top temperature 450° C ( 842° F)
- Circulates in excess of 442 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air
- Uses a large 4 blade high aspect ratio fan (285mm, 11.2 inch diameter) to circulate maximum air at low RPM
- Light weight composite crank
- Operation is quiet – typically 28dB
- Stainless steel displacer and regenerator boost performance
- Dust Cover & maintenance kit included
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
Dimensions & Weight
Overall height: 325 mm (12.8 inches)
Base dimensions: 110 mm (4.3 inches)
Weight: 1.8 kg / 3.97lbs
Fan diameter: 285 mm (11.2 inches)
Submit your review
Recieved my twinspeed and glasshopper stove fans last week. Arrived after their long journey in excellent condition, nice to see the packaging is recycled/recyclable materials. The engineering and construction of these fans is second to none. Work like a dream and very quiet! Thoroughly enjoy watching them in action, almost mesmerizing. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 from me.
It is a beautifully made fan and its appearance is modern, stylish and effective.
THANKYOU. Fast, accurate and a truly excellent experience in dealing with you from the first phone call to the delivery. The Twinspeed is everything your website and YouTube hinted at. A great addition to heating our house and it’s also good enough simply to stare at!!