The Twinspeed 2 is the best stove fan for large rooms because it is a powerful twin cylinder Stirling engine. It provides high performance with maximum airflow and will work on any cool to high heat wood stove or multi-fuel stove surface. It has a start-up temperature of 120° C (248° F) with a maximum stove top temperature of 450° C ( 842° F). If you are the owner of a diesel stove, please read here for more information.
Best Stove Fan for Large Rooms
The Twinspeed 2 is the perfect choice for larger rooms because it has an exceptionally high air output. It moves in excess of 442 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air.
Powerful Stirling Engine Design
It is 100% mechanical with no electric components which can burnout if overheated. This is because it is a precision engineered Stirling engine built with durable materials such as stainless steel, brass and aluminium.
For optimum performance it uses advanced materials such as a silver thermodynamic heat plate, precision bearings and graphite. The glass piston cylinder and low friction bearings ensure quiet operation and low maintenance. Stirling engines are powerful, extremely reliable and with care will last a lifetime. Find out more here.
When you use a Twinspeed 2 you can reduce your wood usage by up to 22% and heat your room up to 40% faster.
You will receive a dust cover and a comprehensive maintenance kit with your order. The dust cover is a beautiful clear dome which can be used while the stove fan is in use. Not only does it enhance the beauty of the engine, it also assists in keeping it free from dust or ash.
Hand-crafted, assembled and tested in Great Britain.
- Stirling engine with stainless steel base
- Start-up temperature 120° C (248° F)
- Maximum stove top temperature 450° C ( 842° F)
- Circulates in excess of 442 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air
- High performance twin piston design produces an exceptional air output
- Uses a large 4 blade high aspect ratio fan (285mm, 11.2 inch diameter) to circulate maximum air at low RPM
- Operation is quiet – typically 28dB
- Stainless steel displacer and regenerator boost performance
- Dust Cover & Maintenance kit included
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty
Dimensions & Weight
Overall height: 325 mm (12.8 inches)
Base dimensions: 110 mm (4.3 inches)
Weight: 1.8 kg / 3.97lbs
Fan diameter: 285 mm (11.2 inches)